Recent Press Releases
November 30, 2021
November 9, 2021
October 5, 2021
Museum of Life and Science joins multi-institutional effort on climate change with North and South Carolina communities
June 15, 2021
April 13, 2021
March 30, 2021
January 14, 2021
December 4, 2020
Our marketing and communications 工作人员 are eager to assist you! We welcome the opportunity to assist credentialed electronic and print journalists with editorial coverage and stories of the Museum of Life and Science.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We promise to help make your story a great one; however, the 工作人员 of the Museum of Life and Science may set guidelines and limitations to ensure the safety of our guests, 工作人员, and animals.
- All interviews with Museum employees will be arranged through the marketing office.
- Special permission is required to enter off-exhibit areas. Contact our marketing team and we will do our best to get you where you need.
- As much as we’d like to go above and beyond where a great story is concerned, animal quarantine and exhibit development areas are off-limits to media personnel.
- Reporters and photographers are allowed in visitor-approved areas and public pathways, but if you’re accompanied by someone in our communications office, then we may let you explore just a bit more.
- Need a vehicle on Museum grounds to make your story complete? No worries! Our marketing team is happy to help.
Media Admission Policy
The Museum of Life and Science’s media admission policy enables working media to become familiar with the Museum’s various feature opportunities. We will consider requests on a case-by-case basis depending upon the relevancy of each applicant’s news outlet and market. This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only (reporters, 生产商, 编辑器, photographers) and does not include retired personnel. Please email your request to 马特.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-media groups wishing to reserve private or after-hours use of exhibit space for videography or photography purposes should contact the Museum’s rentals department at (919) 220-5429 ext.400.
Please note that 48 business hours advance notice is required.